Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Secret Garden


Thanks to all the people who noticed I haven't blogged lately. I spend so much time doing busy stuff I forget sometimes to stop for a moment.

First off got a new purse style! Pretty excited about that! It is very different from the other purses I carry. Another new style to round out your purse closet. I have fabric samples in lots of textures and colors. So if you are ready to treat yourself, I'll hook you up!
Starting on Christmas cards... yes it is that time already. Deadline this year for christmas cards is first week in November. SO if you are looking for custom cards this year and you haven't told me yet make sure to email me and get on the schedule for designs. Purse orders will all be in by 2nd week in November for Holiday delivery. Tile orders will need to be in also.
Thank you to all of you for all the kind words and referrals! Keep checking me out I will be adding new photos.

No comments: