Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day




I hope that you all have a great Mother's Day! Thank you to everyone who got in on the special and purchased gifts! I am happy to say all the gifts have been picked up and certificates. All that is left is to sit back and relax!

The photo is the only photo I have not taken that I will post on my blog. It is that of my dearest Mom. To say that I miss her is an understatement!! Everyday I think of her and something she may have told me. I think if only I had one more moment or even another second... what I may have done or said. We all wish for something... just to see her one more time, to hear her say she loved me, to see her hold her grandchildren... I close my eyes and it all comes true. I spent the morning planting her favorite daises and remembering her garden...
Part of a tradition that started my first "Motherless" mother's day, I am off to Door County for the weekend. Make your day memorable and enjoy! Remember to cherish every moment...




No comments: